Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Venessa Visits and Mt Evans!

Adam's cousin Venessa came to visit us at the end of May and we had a great time hanging out with her, showing her around Denver and Owen loved her! We went to the summit of Mt Evans one day when she was here and got some great pictures.

Mommy and Owen hanging out at 14,130 feet above sea level.


Me and Venessa in the old resturant that was destroyed by a fire (i think it was destroyed the year I was born)



Owen taking in the thin air.




Daddy and Owen!


I love this picture - I think it looks like the background is almost fake... but its not!




Me and my boys!



Venessa and Owen





The mountain goat that was hanging around that morning.


Owen showing Venessa his knew found obsession - taking the sunglasses off anyone who is risky enough to wear them around him!


One of the lakes on the way down. I was hyperventilating when I took this picture (the drive up and down the mt scares the daylights out of me) Venessa and Adam can vouch for the fact that I don't like the car ride.



No comments:

Post a Comment